New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- New Nitecore EA41 Compact Searchlight Flashlight NCEA41
- PLATYPUS HOSER HYDRATION SYSTEM - 2 LT & 3 LT BLADDERS - MILITARY RUNNING ARMY
- Shimano RP501WN SPD-SL women's road shoes, navy, size 42
- Tifosi Launch S.F. AC Red Clarion bluee Clear Lens Sunglasses - Matte White
- Vintage NOS Shimano Bicycle FF System Multiple Freewheel 14-32T 5 Speed
- HARRY HALL TEX WELLINGTONS BRINSWORTH GREY PINK - SIZE 6 - HHL6563
- Leather Wrapped and Stitched Rawhide Stirrups
- Nash Bobbin Kit - All Colours - 2 & 3 Rod Options New For 2019
- Ovation Juniors Flex Field Boots
- ProMaster Offset D-Ring Premium Snaffle, Wassertrense Gebiss western, neu
- Scott Jr Witty Chrome Snow Goggle
- Slytech Fortresspark Race Mittens Winter Ski Mittens Small
- The Claw - 5 Prong Gig - Frog Gig - Frog Gigging - Frog Gigs
- 10 BOBINE der Draht Runde 500 Mt-ø 2,2 mm 4 Drähte cond Zaun elektrisch GEMI
- 200 (20)PK. Matzuo Death Roll Swivel Hooks Red Walleye Bass Size 1. Rip N Roll
- 12 1 2 Schrader Verbogenes Ventil Tube O' Baby Zezu X1 Tandem Krankenschwester
- Asics FuzeX Lyte 2 Womens Running shoes - Grey
- Candado bici Abus Granit Plus 470 black
- ATTWOOD Bilge Pump Kit for 4204 4206 4207 Units 41165
- Desviador Shimano XT 11x3V M8000 T.Surt. Sideswing
- Lowrider Chopper Beach Cruiser 11 x 26 Apehange Handle Bar Twisted Bird Cage
- NEW Shimano CS-HG70 8-speed cassette 12-21 teeth from the 1990s NOS NIB
- Puma Mega NRGY Running shoes Womens Grey Run Jogging Trainers Sneakers
- Set of Shimano MTB Mountain Bike Clipless Pedals With SPD Cleats PD-M540
- Specialized Sworks Turbo Pro Cycling Road Tire 700x26c (6570-T)
- Used Shimano Dura Ace FD-7900 front derailleur
- 13 FISHING OMEN GREEN 2 - 7'7 M CASTING ROD
- Champion Kinder Samt Reitmütze - black, 61 4 Zoll - Riding Junior Hat Horse
- American Body Armor Level II Bullet Proof Vest 4-5XLarge NEW 2003 G-76+5X8 FREE
- Casque de VTT pour filles Bern 2016 Diabla Thin Shell - EPS Satin Translucent Ro
- Deda Elementi Kronos Integrated Handlebar Aerobar 31.7, 42 cm, Carbon
- E-Bike 48V 20.4Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Specialized Superpedestrian Dutch Id
- Heavy Duty Plastic Tent Awnings Pegs for Camping Caravans 220mm Long 24pc
- MAGLIA DEUTSCHLAND TOUR 2018 Size L
- New York Rangers Cornhole Wrap NHL Vintage Game Board Skin Set Vinyl Decal CO248
- PrAna Women's Sage Congreenible Pants Olive Green NEW
- Shooting Range Bag Hand Gun Padded Case Soft Safe Pistols Rug Handgun Tactical
- Survivor - Couteau de Chasse Equipement Survie Jungle Camping HK-793B
- VANGO MENS LIGHTWEIGHT CERVINO BOOTS
- Girl rental BOOT size 5
- KastKing Sharky II Spinning Fishing Reels Size 1500 to 10000 48.5 LB Max Drag
- Metal Jig Marado 185 grams Sakura (0182) Fisherman
- OFFER HKM CAVALLINO MARINO RIMINI FLEECE COOLER RUG Turquoise or Grey
- Rare Roy Rodgers 1949 Quaker Microscope toy ring
- Shimano 10 BIOMASTER SW 8000 PG SD 94 USED
- Velamp IMR70LED-5W Cree Flashlight with transformer, ReChargeable, 5 W
- Velleman 360542 Washer Jet With LED 12 V DC, Green
- Velleman EFL09 N Rechargeable LED Torch for 12 V Cigarette Lighter Plug Lamp
- Velo Angel Glide carbon saddle carbon rail - blk wht NLS
- Velo BMX Stamped Seat 4 Haro GT Hutch Redline S&M Old School Vintage Cruiser NOS
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.