|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
|Type:||BMX Bike - Old School||Frame Material:||Steel|
Does not apply
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Portable Shovels Trench For Gardening, Camping, Metal Detect, Off-Road, (J2) To
- SHIRT BIKE SHIRT MAILLOT CYCLING EROICA VINTAGE 60'S ITALY 50% WOOL EMBROIDERED
- Travel Duffels White Water - 100% Waterproof 75 L Bag Lightweight, Durable,
- Vision Cycling Team TT Mini Clip-On Bars 31.8×170mm, V15 For Bike Bicycle
- Hestra Junior Helags Kids Ski Mittens, Navy
- Lew's Fishing Reel Casting Mach Crush MC1SH RH 7.5 1 Ratio
- NEW 158 Elan Zest Women's Skis w EL 7.5 Bindings 17 18 — Intermediate Light W...
- Peetz 630095 Räucherofen Räucherschrank 85x39x21cm-Nirosta Edelstahl mit Tür
- Performance by Ovation Horse Show Coat Retail 229. 8 Regular Navy
- Sale New Equestrian Lightweight Combo Waterproof Rainsheet Turnout Horse Rug Siz
- Shimano Twin Power 4000HG Spinnrolle Hagane Made in Japan Frontbremse
- Tony Maja Striper Killer Magic Mojo 9 Shad Rig 24oz & Spoon White Multi
- Vintage fly fishing line WF Bamboo Pezon et Mitchel
- 2018 New Shimano reel spinning reel 18 stella 3000MHG Free Shipping
- Bailey's Hollywood Wool Cashmere 59 cm hat Special Ebay offer hats USA
- 19 Sbf Axe Ex18 Alufelgen Passend für Mitsubishi Renault Megane 5x114 Modelle
- ASICS Men's Gel-Kayano 24 Lite-Show Running shoes 7.5 UK
- CAP Barbell Olympic 2-Inch Combo Hex Bar blueee
- EasyDo Ergonomic Touring Mountain Bike Handlebar Grips Bar Ends & Plugs Barend
- Martial Arts Karate Rank Certificate Shorin Ryu Style Template
- New. Pinnacle Spirit 3mm Men's Shorty Wetsuit Size MEDIUM LONG
- Raleigh 16 Rear Bicycle Wheel - - Coaster Brake - 28 Spoke - Salmon
- Shimano CS-HG500 10-Speed 12-28t Cassette
- Sundek Hose Baumwolle Mod. LEONORA white
- Vintage 1985 Sakae SA 170 crankset with Diacompe and Shimano components
- 2007 Polaris Sportsman 6x6 Service Manual PN 9920778
- Coffin In-Liner Fishing Lead Mould 80-100-120-150g Lead Mold Weights & Sinkers
- Augason Farms Vegetable Stew 3 pk 33 oz Size Cans Emergency Food Storage
- Classic UTV Double Gun Carrier - Next Vista G1
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad Green´S Green E-Lux Cyclotricity EG
- Emerson BJ Type Tactical Fast Helmet Advanced Adjustment Head Size w Side Rail
- High Peak Pacific Crest 2-Person 3 Season Waterproof Tent
- MAGURA HS-22 RACE LINE FRONT & REAR HYDRAULIC RIM BRAKES, YELLOW, USED,
- Nitecore CI6 Chameleon Series CREE XP-G2 LED Infrared IR Flashlight 850nm
- PRO SATTEL GRIFFON CARBON 152MM black CARBON GESTELL FAPRSA0236
- Sierra Designs Frontcountry Bed 35 Degree Sleeping Bag
- Tru-Spec Classic BDU Coat Cotton Ripstop Woodland 4XL-Reg 1514009
- VICTORINOX SWISS ARMY KNIFE CLASSIC MINI CHAMP RED 0.6385 35111 PI
- Graphite Fly Fishing Rod Hand Chrome Guide Hard Type Medium Fast Action Gear New
- KLS Western Leather Show Saddle
- Mitchell Avocet Match RZT 4000 FD modern match, float carrete
- Okuma Magda Star Drag Levelwind Line Counter Reel Size 15
- Rencontres Mariées Harry Hall Queensbury Jodhpur Regular Legwear - black, 24 -
- Shimano 18 BB-X Remare 5000D HG Spinning Reel
- St. Croix TIC76HF Tidemaster Inshore 7' 6 1 Piece Casting Rod
- Vintage Coleman Camp Stove 2 Burner new in box 1972
- Vintage Coleman Mini Insulated Lunchbox Cooler Ice Chest 2 For 1 DEAL
- Vintage COLEMAN (USA) 1976 Red Metal Cooler Ice Box Metal Handle Bottle Openers
- Vintage COLEMAN 2 Burner 425C Camp Stove cook camping outdoors fishing 1960s
- Vintage Coleman 2 Burner Gas Camp Stove Model 425E Made in USA VG Condition
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.