New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Antique Decorative Wooden Snowshoes 11”x42.5” Rustic Vintage Winter Snow Decor
- CASTELLI FREE AERO RACE 4 TEAM SKY SALOPETTE CYCLISME HOMME 4029006 010
- E-Bike 36V 10.4Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad Icycle Orbea Solexity Promovec Breeze
- FLY RACING Super D Jersey Dark Teal Cyan Red, S
- Kali Predectives Viva Helmet Large Solid Green
- MILITARY GERBER MULTI-TOOL NEEDLE NOSE PLIERS Camo Sheath TOOL MP600 12
- New Hydro Flask 18 Oz Stainless Food Flask Storage
- Park Tool Team Issue Repair Stand
- Scott Cadence Plus Aero Cycling Helmet with MIPS
- SWISS ARMY KNIFE CHAMP SURVIVAL SOS VICTORINOX 35765 SWISS ARMY
- VAR VAR ERWEITERUNGSKIT 15 20MM AUFN. FÜR FH 92700 FH 92750 FA003540087
- Giro Scan Ski Goggles - Limo Lens
- Jeremy and Lord V Dressage Bridle
- Masta Coolmasta Pony - Navy bluee, 4.6 Ft - Rug
- Nils Lindsay Ladies Legging 2019
- Professionals Choice Ventech Elite Horse Front SMB Medicine Boots Mojave
- Salomon Clima Pro Storm 20,000 Mens Ski-Snowboard Pants Bib Size XL RN 98309
- Shires Highlander 200g Combo Horse Turnout Rug, in Cow Print
- TRABUCCO - NEO X8 NAGE PRO SURF - 250mt - Ø 0,128 - 12 LBS - multicolor
- VINTAGE Wooden RED and WHITE Finish Skis 55 Long
- 26-33 Brand new Grand Prix Stella Leather Ankle Boots Made in Size 3
- Classic Equine Les Vogt Cowhores 1 1 2in Port w Rollers Bit
- Classic Equine Les Vogt Cowhorse Collection 2in Flat Roller Bit
- Classic Equine Les Vogt Roper Short Shank Correction Bit
- Classic Equine Magntx Fly Mask
- Classic Equine Mardi Gras Topload Hay Bag
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.