PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Race Face Next 35 20mm Riser 35mm Clamp, 760mm Width Carbon Bicycle Handlebar
- Shimano 105 Rear Derailleur RD-R7000-GS
- STRADALLI CARBON FIBER AERO CLINCHER ROAD BICYCLE BIKE WHEELSET 50mm MATTE RED
- Vintage NOS Campagnolo 1044 Front and Rear Nuts for Two Bolt Seat Post Spares
- Wheels Manufacturing Replaceable derailleur hanger dropout 189
- Crosby 17 Softride, Excellent Condition With Sprenger Irons
- 94-96 V-max 500 Crank Case and clutch Assembly
- Burton Youth Zipline BOA snowboarding Boots New
- Dakine Pointer Mitt Hcsc S
- E-Bike 48V 11Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike KOGA Lombardo Provelo Ten-X
- Grizzly Ripstop +25 Degree Sleeping Bag, Light Brown, Large, 40004
- Look KEO Classic 3 - Clipless Pedals + Cleats -
- NEW Five Ten 5.10 Maltese Falcon MTB shoes MENS US Size 8 Clipless Red Blk Velcro
- PEP Feel Bright Light Portable Light Therapy Device with Visor
- Shimano cycling shoes, womens size 39, gently used
- The North Face Short Court Congreenible Belted Pants Cargo Hiking Medium Mens
- Daiwa Tournament 8 Braid Evo 300m Chartreuse braided line
- G. Loomis IMX Steelhead Float Casting Rod IMX 1262-2C STFR
- JIFFY E6 Lightning Electric Ice Drill w 9in XT Drill Assembly 56-09-ALL NEW
- MAXAVITA MAXABIOTIC EQUINE HORSE DIGESTION & BEHAVIOUR
- Nobles Pourvoyeurs Sur La Ceinture - La Havane - Moyenne
- 26 Goodyear G3Pt Balloon TIRES Vintage Prewar Schwinn Tank Bicycle Cruiser Bike
- 26 Hinterrad Nuvinci N380 black Felge Rigida Andra 10 black Felgenbremse
- 26 inch Mountain bike Aluminium Alloy Disc V Brake MTB Oil Front Fork 100mm
- 26 Laufradsatz in white mit Reverse Evo 9 Naben Messerspeichen 1600 Gramm
- 26 Lowrider Bent Square Bike Spring Fork 1 W Twisted Cage Bars CP-153968
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.