New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Titan 2.5 redating Deadlift Handle
- TRUVATIV HOWITZER TEAM 68 73 56CHAINLINE
- Coleman Trio Pro 2000032684 LED Lantern 3 take-along flashlight panels
- Carona Charra negra (Saddle Pad)
- AJJ Cornhole State Stained Cornhole Set - Texas, 4 Red 4 Yellow Bean Bags,
- Canari Womens Radiant Gel Tight Solar orange SMALL 2652 Sor-001
- E-Bike 24V 11.6Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Flyer Eprodigy Yunbike Celona Flight
- Fenix E15 2016 version 450 Lumen CREE XP-G2 R5 LED EDC Flashlight EdisonBright
- Guerciotti Columbus SLX Italian road bike Campagnolo bluee Bicycle
- MAGLIA SANTINI LAGO MAGGIORE black yellow FLUO Size M
- NEXTIE Jungle Fox II 52mm Width Carbon Semi-Fat MTB Bike 29+ Rim Tubeless 1PCS
- POC OCTAL AERO NAVY blueE
- Shimano SH-MT5 Mountain Bike shoes - Men's 8.3 ()
- Tilley lamp green glass tulip shade no dents dismantled cleaned lubricated TL4
- Daiwa Sweep Fire 2050X Spinning Reel
- G Loomis E6X Kokanee Trolling Casting Rod 871C TKR 7'3 Light 1pc
- JBI Great Lakes Series Noodle Rod ES902N 9' Li
- MASK MASK MILITARY SMOKE LENSES LENS ETHEN MILHOOK05F
- Nike Terminator Low Premium Tweed 309878 321 - Grn BrqueBrn - US Womens Size 11
- Professional's Choice Smx Comfort-Fit Merino Wool Western Cinch
- Seaguar bluee Label Fishing Line 100 80LB - 80FC100
- Smith Optics Vantage MIPS - Matte Imperial bluee - Small
- U--500 16 TOUGH 1 ECLIPSE PRO TRAIL HORSE SADDLE IN FUN PRINTS TOUGH TIMBER BRO
- 1-Inch Standard Weight Lifting Bar, 6-Ft
- Asics Running shoes Tartherzeal 6 Slim Tjr293 Green Yellow Us1128.5cm
- Carbon Easton EC90 Drop Handlebars 40cm c-t-c 130mm drop
- VTG Fly Tying Kit Universal Vise Corp Professor 3 Complete
- 3118 Do-It Mold RHB-6-516 Roundhead Jig With Barb 6 Cavity 5 16 Ounce 1 0 or 2 0
- Betts Old Salt 5 Ft 3 8 Mesh Net - 5PM
- E.13 LG1 Race Carbon 27.5(650b) IS-disc rear wheel - carb
- Maxxis Crossmark Tire 26 x 2.10 Folding 60tpi Dual Compound Tubeless Ready Blk
- NITOR (CINELLI) VINTAGE RARE SEATPOST, 26mm, WITH FREE 27.2mm SHIM, NEW NOS
- Reebok Athletic Men's Running Pump Plus Tech Sneakers SmoothFuse Training shoes
- Shimano Dura Ace CS-7700 9 Speed 12-23 Cassette Titanium
- Superleichter Carbon Faser Rennrad Lenker, Handlebar 31,8 400 420 440mm
- Vittoria Diamante Pro Folding Tire Set 700x23c, bluee
- Brand New Coleman 2000020271 ComfortSmart Cot
- Brand New Coleman 54 Quart Steel Belted Cooler
- Brand New Coleman 6-Piece Cookware Set
- Brand New Coleman Camp Propane Grill Stove
- BRAND NEW Coleman Exponent Multi-fuel Fyrestorm Ti Stove Model 9770-A25, MISP
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.