New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Rueda Plegable MTB Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evo Apx Tle Ritmo Star 27 , 5x2.80 70-584
- Shimano Women's - Transit Fleece Jersey - Shark - Size L
- Top Quality Olympic Curl Barbell Dumbbell combo Training Set NEW
- TurtleSkin SnakeArmor Total Predection Snake Chaps Husky Tall Khaki
- 1 2Pcs 16MP 1080P Game Hunting Camera 8GB Card+Bag Video Recording Plant Monitor
- Cavallino Marino Competition Shirt - Siena Ruffle -
- ALOCS Alluminio Alloy Portatile 1,3L Outdoor Bollitore Camping Pic-nic Water
- Bushnell 119756C Trail Cam Accessories Trophy Aggressor Solar Panel Clamshell, B
- Dakine Womens Cadence Bike Short with Liner
- Element Tactical Tec MPLS3 Light Helmet Lamp Head Lamp For Hunting Paintball CS
- HELMET LAS COBALT AERO black size S 54-59 cm
- Maglie Sportive A Manica Corta Per Bambini Altura, blue Hi Viz yellow, 10-12
- New 940NM Hunting Camera Infrared Wildlife Camera for Wildlife BE0R
- Pearl izumi 43 9 1\2 Select MTB BRAND NEW ON SALE 25% OFF
- Self Inflating Camping Air Mattress - Inflatable Sleeping Pad for Hiking, & Tent
- Tailgating Pros 4'x2' 3'x2' Cornhole Boards w Carrying Case set of 8 Cornhole
- VICTORINOX HUNTSMAN WEISS - SCHWEIZER TASCHENMESSER 91 MM - 15 FUNKTIONEN
- Goture Fly Fishing Landing Trout Net Catch Release Net - Wooden Frame Soft Rubbe
- KINGSTON Polo Shirt - San Francisco Stripe -
- Miss Baby D Bomagic Catfish Baiterb 3.65 Grn Pmppur
- Okuma Integrity Fly Fishing Reel Large Arbor 10 11A NEW
- BNWT Castelli Bib Tights Light Weight - Size Small
- BNWT genuine Giordana Vero Pro Mitchelton Scott 2018 S S jersey
- BNWT GORE Bike Wear Bib Tights. XL. RRP .
- BNWT MENS BERGHAUS CC DECEPTION FLEECE SIZE M
- BNWT Santini Dirtshell Aquazero Cyclocross Speedsuit Thermal Cycling Men Size M
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.