New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Guarnitura Bici corsa FRM CU 2 170 52 38 road bike crankset vintage
- Louis Garneau Drytex 2002 Mountain Biking Liner Bib Short
- New Pinarello Opera Bib Short Bike Short Size S White bluee Cycling
- Polaris Rbs Mini Kids Gilet Fluo yellow orange Toutes les sizes
- SHIMANO SLX Group M7000 11s groupset Shimano group+ SunRace Cassette 50T Set
- TLE100 MiniStar10 5 Watt Cree XRE7090 White LED Bulb for Maglite Rechargeable
- Vintage shoes ciclismo cycling shoes Atala sport Strada 40 NOS
- HEAD Cyber X40 Superlight skis 170cm w Tyrolia SL100 adjustable ski bindings
- Jrc Defensor Polar Saco de Dormir Ancho
- Maxel Platinum Extra Heavy Action 5' 6 65-130lb Braided Jigging Rod MPJ56XH
- NOEBY NBRE-GA100 Baitcasting Reel 8.8LB Carbon Fiber Drag 6.3 1 Baitcasters Salt
- P-Line Adaro• 7.5” ALUMINUM FISHING PLIERS WITH LANYARD AND HOLSTER-bluee
- Saltwater Canal Jig mold 1,2,3,4,5,6oz with eyes CNC Aluminum
- Showman One Ear Leather Headstall Breast Collar w bluee & Red color Beaded Inlay
- Todos mountain ROSSIGNOL EXPERIENCIA 94 TI Solo esquí Only ski 2018 2019
- VINTAGE KNEISSL blueE STAR SKIS TYROLLA BINDINGS WINTER SKIING
- 2018 Salomon X Max 120 Ski Boots 24.5 or 25.5 Mondo NEW L399456
- BALZER 71 NORTH TRAVEL BOAT 30 NANO TECHNOLOGIE REISERUTE 5 TEILIG IM HARDCASE
- 16 red Motion Alufelgen Passend 4x108 Peugeot Citroen C3 C4 Ds3 205 306
- ASICS GelFortitude 8 shoes Women's Running multi-T866N.9601, Size 10.5
- Cane Creek Thudbuster ST Suspension Seatpost 27.2 x 400mm 33mm Maximum
- ETHIRTEEN LS1 CHAIN GUIDE TENSIONER CHAINRING 32-40TEETH + REMOVEABLE TACO
- Maxxis CROSSMARK FOLDING MTB BIKE TYRE Size 29x2.1 ,Raised Side Knobs USA Brand
- NEW Spécialités TA Kheops CSH Aluminium 9-speed cassette with 12-23 teeth NOS
- Q2 Post 27.2 x 350mm Offset Carbon 190G 20mm Offset
- Shimano FH-M640 complete hub axle, 12 mm
- Sta-Tru 26x1-3 8 Crusier Bike Rear Wheel Aluminum Single Speed Coaster Brake
- Vintage KASHIMAX BMX SEAT 80's redline gt kuwahara
- Wheel Masters 27.5 Inch Alloy Mountain Disc Double Wall - 741557
- Challenger Sunglasses Set of 3 Polarized Interchangeable UV400 Lenses (S)
- ALUMINUM TRIBAL POTS ACECAMP Set New Aluminum Cookware Outdoor Utensils Cooking
- Casque cyclisme Giro 2019 Syntax Highlight yellow black
- E-Bike 24V 8.8Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique VSF Spark Ivelo Porterbike Sinus
- Flambeau Inc 5910WL X6 Flambeau 17 Owl Decoy
- Jopa MTB Bmx Helmet - Flash - bluee-Yellow-Flou Bicycle Mountain Bike Enduro
- Merrell Women's Micca,Mahogany,5 M US Womens Hiking shoes J 46278
- Predator Camo Special Hiking Pant
- Predator Stem 31.8 50mm blueee
- Preference 3 Speed Freewheel 16-17-18 Made In France Vintage Bicycle NOS
- PreGymnastic Balance Beams & Bases Wood Core Folding Floor 8 Ft With Handles
- Premier Russian Kettlebell Pair- 44KG
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.