New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Brightness:||230 Lumens*||Battery Type:||AA|
|Features:||Adjustable Focus||Exact Colour:||Black|
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Amazonas Hängesessel Hängestuhl Hängesitz California Terracotta mit ohne Gestell
- Casque de vélo Giro 2019 Caden Matte Midnight blue
- E-Bike 24V 8.8Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike BULL DB Quadrini Falter Italwin
- Flash Furniture Game Day Seats Stadium Chair by Flash with Ultra-Padded Seat, Bl
- Juin Tech AB1-S Cycling Bike Extension Bar Suspension Mount w Carbon T-Bar Green
- Mesa Tactical 93630 Mossberg 500 590 835 SureShell 6-Round Saddle Rail Mount
- New Sun Shelters Easy Up 4 Person Beach Tent Deluxe XL - Extended Zippered Porch
- Plantillas - Estabilizador Ortopedia Svartz - Fantástico Apoyo & Alineacion
- Shimano RP3 Ladies Road Performance shoes 2017
- THETFORD 12667 PORTA POTTI 35 BELLOWS REPLACMENT
- Vintage Eddie Bauer EB bluee Striped 40 Degrees Rectangular Sleeping Bag 33 x 75
- Hardy - Ultralite FWDD Reel
- ICEBREAKER Womans Oasis LS Half Zip - Bodyfit 200g m²
- Mark Todd Airway Grip Tech Half Pad (TL2610)
- New style Ice Figure Skating Dress Baton Twirling Dress For Competitio xx275
- POWER PRO SPECTRA BRAIDED FISHING LINE 250LB 1500 YD GREEN
- SALE Womens's m 34 36 swirl western pleasure rail Horsemanship show shirt
- Shimano Yumeya Spool Type2 Soare color PE0315 S-4 New
- Tough-1 600D Waterproof Poly Turnout Blanket 32-2010-11-75
- Vintage Robert John One Piece Ski Snowsuit Women size 10 Baby bluee Nice
- 2019 Smith I O MAG Flash Goggle w CP Sun Green Mirror + CP Bonus Lens
- Hope Crankset w Double Spider 165mm Arms 30mm Axle 155mm 83mm Tools Red
- Hope Crankset w Double Spider 165mm Arms 30mm Axle 172mm 100mm Tools Purple
- Hope Crankset w Double Spider 165mm Arms 30mm Axle 192mm 100 120mm Tools Red
- Hope Crankset w Double Spider 170mm Arms 30mm Axle 155mm 83mm Tools bluee
- Hope Crankset w Double Spider 170mm Arms 30mm Axle 172mm 100mm Tools Red
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.