New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Features:||Light Weight, Waterproof, Windproof|
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Castelli Bodypaint Cycling Bib Short
- E-Bike 36V 10.4Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica Heinzmann Carrera Exodus pink
- Fly Kinetic Ladies BMX Race Pants - Youth Sz 24 waist - Teal Hi-Vis - Was 100
- Kali Predectives Chakra Plus Bicycle Helmet Sonic White Magenta S M
- MiiR Insulated Wide Mouth Bottle with Screw Top Lid, bluee, 16oz New
- O'Neal Fury RL Fahrrad Helm Mercury Downhill DH FR MTB BMX Fahrrad Mountain Bike
- Petzl ACTIK Core - Rechargeable, compact. multi-beam headlamp with red lighting
- shoes mtb xc7 sh-xc700sl black taglia 47 SHIMANO shoes bici
- Survival Kit Emergency Camping Gear Butane Stove Heater Tent Doomsday Prep Tools
- Vente Spécial Price Trekmates Gants Chamonix GTX Gore-Tex Membrane Grö
- Go Kart Forward Reverse Gear box Fits 2HP-13HP Engine Gearbox 30 Series 2300rpm
- Kerrits Kids Ice Fil Bootcut
- Mark Todd Flexi Leather Girths 54 Inch Havana
- NEW Temple Fork Outfitters BVK 9ft 6wt - Free Shipping in the US
- PowerPro Hollow Ace Braid Fishing Line 200lb Test 500yd HiViz Yellow Hollow Core
- Scientific Anglers Mastery Series Bonefish - Light bluee Ivor - WF9F
- Shimano Torium Star Drag Reel, Right Hand
- Tin Haul Boots Tin Haul Mens The Gambler Boots
- Vintage Hardy Bros. Fly Line Winder. Made in England.
- 2018 new style Figure Skating Ice Skating Dress Costume Sparkle Brand 8845
- Baitcast Fishing Reel Low Profile Gear Ratio 6 4 1 Left Hand Retrieve Durable
- Hanwag Trekking Klassiker Alaska GTX Men Größe 12 - 47 erde
- Hanwag Trekking Klassiker Alaska GTX Men Größe 8 - 42 erde
- Hanwag Trekking Klassiker Alaska GTX Men Größe 9,5 - 44 asche
- Hanwag Trekking shoes Tatra II Wide Leather Size 12 - 47 Earth
- Hanwag Trekking shoes Tatra II Wide Leather Size 8 - 42 Earth
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.