New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Coolmax Ice Pad by Lettia
- BEANBAG - MY PLATE - SET OF 60
- Cold Steel Taschenmesser Recon 1 Clip Point Wellenschliff 23,8cm Klappmesser
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Virtue Espin E3 Didi Thurau
- Für Mercedes Benz E280 E300 E320 2005-2010 Keilrippenriemen Spannrollen
- Headlamp Rechargeable Ac Usb, by Coast Cutlery, (HL7R 240 Lumen Recharge Headla)
- LEDLENSER T2 QC, T2QC, LED Taschenlampe, Flashlight, Multicolor, Lightpainting
- New Castelli Velocissimo Men Cycling Road Bike Short size XX-Large
- Patriotic American Pride Barnwood Cornhole Board Wraps FREE LAMINATION
- Sea to Summit Premium Stretch Knit Expander Liners
- Tactical Polo,Navy,S,31 L TRU-SPEC 1387
- Vasque Mountaineer Hiking Trail Boots Size Women's 8 8.5 med Mens 7 A NAR
- Global Water Composite Discrete Water Sampler
- Kensington Mini Predective Fly Sheet
- Mid Lakes Nets Mid Lakes Tangle-Less Net H30in B20X24in D18in Md TLD-68
- Purenity Portable Camping Cot Foldable Sleeping Military Bed w Carry Bag Hiking
- Purify 5 gallons of clean,safe,drinking water a day at home,no filters required.
- Purple Camo Paracord 1000 Foot 550 lb Bracelet Camping Survival Kit Rope
- Purple Motocross Helmet & Goggles - Kids, Youth, XS S M L, dirt bike, quad, ATV
- Purple Painted 1x4 Cornhole Boards w Bags (25 Paint colors 20 Bag colors)
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.