PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Atlas Riser Bar, (31.8) 32mm 785mm, Red
- Carbon TT Bar Time Trial Bicyle Frame Handlebar Rest Bar 420MM HB019
- Electric Bike Conversion Kit 26 inch 1000W 48V Front Wheel Motor Full kit DHL
- Medium 8 9spd black Spam X5 Hinten Langer Schaltkäfig - Sram Schaltwerk
- New Grip Power Pads Limited Edition Leather Cobra Grips PRO Weight lifting Grips
- PrAna Misty Jacquard,Geometric Pattern Legging Pant Ruched , Yoga Size L
- Seeland Nolan Shirt in Sequoia Rust 14 02 109 54
- Spider ebike sduro 6.0 Versatz 3mm 3050801656 Yamaha E Bike
- V720005A - CONFEZIONE 100 CAVI WTP STRADA ACCIAIO INOX
- 16MP 1080P Trail Camera, 0.3s Fast Trigger Motion Activated Hunting Up To 98ft
- Equipamiento retractor e263 carro marco y horquilla 567001550 ICETOOLZ bici
- Équipe - Jollify Design T Shirt Maillot en Jersey Downhill MTB Vélo Dh Enduro
- ER Emergency Ready 6NWB Solar Hand-Crank Powered LED Flashlight
- ERADICATOR for Bed Bug and Dust Mite Control 128 Oz Natural, Non-Toxic Soluti...
- ERGOLIFE Stol Portable Fold up wooden Chair For outside, Beach,Camping, Fishing
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.