New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Instant Park and Beach Sun Shelter Apple Green Beach Tent Pop Up
- Men's Burton Step On Photon Boots Size 9 And Medium Bindings
- Nutcase Street Helmet Watermelon SM
- Record Video Without Being There w Hunting Game Motion Stimulated Cam
- Sored Active Shooter Response System - ASRS
- UTG PVC-P218B Multi-functional Tactical Messenger Bag
- Yakima Yakima LoadWarrior Rooftop Cargo Basket Stretch Net and Yakima
- Fox Ligero Pantalón corto green black
- Indespension LED Rear Right Hand Light for Euro Trailers with 5 Pin Plug
- MENS SIZE 8 BIG MAN NEOPRENE CHEST WADERS WITH ADJUSTABLE SIDE STRAPS NIB
- Obermeyer Bliss Pant - Women's, Sea Glass, 4,
- Preston Innovations Offbox 36 Bait Brolly
- SCOTT G SERIES FLY RODS
- Slow Jigging Fishing Rod C.W. 30-200g 80-300g Ultra Light High Carbon Fishing Ca
- TECNICA Inferno Fling Womens Ski BOOTS Size Mondo 23.0 US Ladies 6
- [Evergreen] Measure Fish Measuring Tape 105 cm - 2003
- 18 Western Cordura Trail Barrel Pleasure Horse SADDLE Bridle Brown 4995
- Area Trout Feather Jig Gum Genuine Products 5 Book Sh
- 1990 s Sachs New Success Rennrad Naben BSA 8 speed 130 mm poliert
- Asics Running shoes Lady Gel-kayano 25 Wide 1012a032 White White Us6.523.5cm
- Carbon Bike Road Handlebar Bicycle Integrated Stem+Computer Support 40 42 44cm
- E-Bike 36V 5.2Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Volthor IZIP Olympia Grace Moustache
- Maxxis Minion SS DC EXO TR Tire Max Minion Ss 26x2.3 Bk Fold 60 Dc exo tr
- NEW Velo Senso Sky Men's Saddle White
- RaceFace AR Offset 25 27.5 Rim, 32H
- Shimano 600 HP-6500 Sealed HeadSet Thread BC1
- Strongerx RTG Guanti da gara Edition 2.0 (Stone) allenamento INCROCIATO
- VINTAGE OLD FISHING REEL MEISSELBACH LEVEL ELYRIA OHIO BAKELITE 4 lure TOUGH
- WHEELS Mfg Replacement Derailleur Hanger 286
- C-H-84 84 HILASON 1200D RIPSTOP TURNOUT WINTER HORSE SHEET FIREWORKS PRINT
- Aluminum Folding Heavy Table with Adjustable Height Outdoor Camping
- Casque city c-loom avec la lumière sécurité size s m black gommé 2015054400
- E-Bike 24V 8.8Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Shareroller WEE Falco Daymak Snelheid
- Fjallraven Vidda Pro Long Leg Pants Walking - Dk.olive-dk.olive All Sizes
- JONES MOUNTAIN TWIN SNOWBOARD - 2018 2019
- Merrell Wilderness Hiking Boots Evolution All Terrain Trail shoes Womens 7 Bone
- Mavic G40 700c Clincher 32 Hole NOS Rim
- MAVIC GANT THERM KSYRIUM PRO black
- Mavic Giova Women's Cycling shoes Size US 7 3
- MAVIC GUANTO THERMO KSYRIUM PRO black
- Mavic Huez Cycling shoes Mens US 9 3 Carbon Sole 3 Bolt Cleat Road Bike
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.