New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Sram Spare - Bras Gauche Manivelle Gx 1000 Gxp black 175mm black 175mm
- Vintage Campagnolo Rear Derailleur Polished Short Cage 1990's Bicycle Road
- 2019 K2 Overboard Mens Snowboard-165
- Columbia Womens Arctic Trip Ski Snowboard Pants White (XS)
- Bâton canne marche montagne Mont d’Or Jura fait main art nouveau PN France N2292
- Coast HL8 Pure Beam Twist Focus Flood to Spot LED Head Torch 615 Lumens 4x AA
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike BMC Swagcycle Yunbike Flayer
- Full Leather Military Style Delta Boot Youth
- Hincapie Vantage Men's XL Performance Fit Cycling Jersey bluee Green NEW freeshpg
- MAGLIA BICI CICLISMO SHIRT MAILLOT CYCLISM ANDRONI GIOCATTOLI camp. ITALIA tg. M
- New Wahoo bluee SC Speed and Cadence Sensor for iPhone, Android & Bike Computers
- Pearl Izumi Men's Elite Escape AmFib Cycling Bib Tight
- Selle SMP Dynamic Bicycle Saddle Seat - White . . . Made in
- Tatonka Askim M's Pants Gr. 56 Olive Trekking Outdoor Wander Hose UVP NEU
- Daiwa TOURNAMENT CASTER AGS 35-405 13'2 surf casting fishing spinning rod
- G. Loomis IMX-PRO Shakyhead Spinning Rod 6'10 Mag-Medium Ex-Fast
- JIG HEADS Sinker Lead Cheburashka For Soft Lures 50 pcs 11-20gram 25 64-45 64 oz
- Maxcatch fly reel Mid Aruba CNC processing aluminum left and right hand exchange
- New Okuma Stratus CS65 Spinning Reel W Free Shipping
- Pikeur LUCINDA GRIP Reithose W7 HW PLATINgrey 40
- Salomon L39723400 Mens Drifter Mid Hoodie L- Choose SZ color.
- Shires Stratford Mens Performance Pants Riding Breeches - Grey All Sizes
- Trail 17' x 15' Person Instant Hexagon Cabin Tent, Sleeps 11
- 24 Zoll Hinterrad Dynamic Hohlkammerfelge Shimano Tourney TX500 7-10 black
- AZONIC 454 CRANK ARMS - 182.5MM (3056-005)
- CATENA Campagnolo Record ULTRA NARROW CHAIN 10 Sp bici da corsa ROADBIKE CN6 REX
- WESTERN 15 16 17 BROWN LEATHER BASKET TOOLED ROPING RANCH RANCHER HORSE SADDLE
- 5.10 Hiangle Women's, Fiveten Climbing shoes for Ladies, Boulderschuhe
- BnM Capps & Coleman Trolling Rod 14' 3 sec.
- DRAKE WATERFOWL GUARDIAN ELITE INSULATED BREATHABLE CAMO CHEST WADERS
- MANILLAR CARBONO UD SUPERLOGIC BICICLETA Handlebar Full Carbon Road Bike Bicycle
- New Waterfowl Max 4 Hunting Insulated Hunting Bibs. Size-Large. Game Winner
- RaceFace CINCH Double Row Bearing BB 41mm ID x 124mm BB Shell x 30mm Spindle
- SHIMANO 600EX 6sp VINT. 80's INDEX FRICTION Clamp-on Gear Lever Set BB30B R1
- STRONGLIGHT Chainring rz compact 36
- Vintage Paul Bunyan Lure Store Display, spoon
- Carbon fiber seatpost for road mountain bikes, 31.6mm diameter, 400mm long- New
- Carbon Fiber Spinergy Spox Road bike 26 wheelset 8, 9 and 10S very nice
- CARBON FIBER STRADALLI ERGO DROP RED WHITE HANDLEBAR ROAD BIKE CX BICYCLE BAR
- Carbon Fiber TOOK Hollow Drop bar Road MTB Bike Racing 31.8mm Bar Handlebar
- Carbon Fiber TT Bar Ends Bike Bicycle Handlebar Time Triathlon 340mm Extender
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.