PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Set of wheels mtb ws-m04 622-21c black tubeless ready 29 2501403501 XLC Bicycle
- SRAM Truvativ X0 X9 36T 104mm 10 Speed GXP
- VINTAGE FRENCH CHRISTOPHE STAINLESS STEEL TOE CLIPS RACING BIKE PEDALS
- 29er carbon mtb bike rim 30mm width x20 Clincher Tubeless compatible
- Cortland 444 Classic WF9F Tropic All Purpose Floating Fly Line NIB
- Bell Z20 MIPS Cycling Bicycle Helmet Adult Large 58-62cm bluee White
- Coleman 3000000152 48 Quart Cooler bluee
- E20 2015 265 Lumen XP-E2 LED Motion Control Tactical Flashlight Two EdisonBright
- E-Bike 48V 17.4Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Kalkhoff Batribike Maxim Yamaha PIG
- Handmade Pink Cycling Helmet Bicycle Vintage Retro Leather Classic Outdoor 02
- MAGLIA BODY SALOPETTE BICI CICLISMO BIB-SHORTS TEAM LAMPRE INDOSSATO BERTOGLIATI
- NEW– Women’s Mountain Bike Slip Resistant shoes (Adidas – Five Ten) Size US 7
- Powerslide Parque Shin Predector - black
- Shimano RP501WN SPD-SL women's road shoes, navy, size 42
- Tifosi Launch S.F. AC Red Clarion bluee Clear Lens Sunglasses - Matte White
- Vintage NOS Shimano Bicycle FF System Multiple Freewheel 14-32T 5 Speed
- HARRY HALL TEX WELLINGTONS BRINSWORTH GREY PINK - SIZE 6 - HHL6563
- Imakatsu Aventa Crawler 11.5cm 1.3oz Topwater Glow Skeleton NIP
- Mark Todd Ladies Coolmax Grip Reithose 30 Zoll black - Breeches
- New TredstepIreland DeLuxe Leather Half Chaps 13 15 Brown
- PRECISION MARINE 20' OUTRIGGERS (PAIR) with RUPP BRACES
- Scientific Anglers SharkWave Ultimate Trout Fly Line WF8F Stealth ON SALE 119368
- 10 x Fitness-Mad Power Grip Hand Exerciser
- Shimano TWIN POWER SW Spinning USA Seller FAST FREE Ship Brand New Made in Japan
- TOP SALE Super Smooth High Quality Fishing reel Metal Spinning Fishing Reel Carp
- VINTAGE OLD PAL JAGUAR 800 LARGE SPINNING REEL, WORKS GREAT ,MADE IN ITALY
- 2019 Head Advant Edge 125 Mens Ski Boots
- Barton Marine 21644 - Extra Large Wincher (Pair)
- Carbon Fiber Bicycle Aerobar Bike Road Racing Triathlon Arm Rest Handlebar A9O4
- Carbon Fiber Bicycle Bike Road Front Forks Cycling Road Bike Fork 700C
- Carbon fiber bicycle Cycling TT road bike 14.5 cm width Light weight Seat saddle
- Carbon Fiber Bicycle Handlebar Cycling Road Bike Stem Drop Bent Bar Glossy
- Carbon Fiber Bicycle Handlebar Road Mountain Bike Spare Parts Accessories New
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.