New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Outdoor Research Women's Oasis Sun Sombrero, White, Medium
- Salewa women Pantalones Softshell Durastretch Terminal Gr.42, Salomon Weyfarer
- Stansport G-11-50 Low Profile Fold Up Chair bluee & orange
- Tactical Shorts,46 Sz,Waist 45 to 47 TRU-SPEC 4269
- Vest military army paintball airsoft chest rig molle d3cr olive od green Haley
- gold Stirrups Fillis Stainless Steel Stirrups Equestrian Stirrups
- Killy AWT Ski Snow Suit Air & Water Technology Green Women’s 8 Medium France
- Minn Kota Powerdrive 70-60 _Bt,60
- Okuma CW-C-802M Cold Water Rod 2pc 8ft Cast Med
- Proforce Equipment Snugpak The Cave Olive
- Scientific Anglers BST-WF-4-F Frequency Boost WF-4-F 85ft
- Ski boots Lange size 9 mens 11 womens
- Tiemco Fly Fishing Rod Orvis 14ST Recon 843-4 From Stylish anglers Japan
- Vintage Columbia Women large Snowsuit bluee one Piece ski insulated belt micredex
- 2018 Electric EG3 Camo Snowboard Ski Goggles Bpink Red Chrome + Bonus
- 20 HOLLOW HUB WHEEL 72 SPOKES CHROME CRUISER LOWRIDER CHOPPER TRIKE
- Attacco manubrio stryge 55mm -5 oversize 31,8mm red 305390625 Funn Bici Scatto
- CARGEM 55 Mariner Vintage Saltwater Fishing Reel Near Mint
- Berghaus Women's's Voyager Tech Shortsleeve T-Shirt Volcano Marl Hot Coral .
- DRAKE Waterfowl MST Fleece Layering Coat - OLIVE - Sizes Small or Medium - New
- Manillar dinamo de aluminio 440mm black CN00744 CINELLI bici
- New Wellgo R096B Road Bike Magnesium Pedals Cr-Mo Axle 9 16 Red
- RaceFace Narrow Wide Chainring Direct Mount CINCH 34t Red
- Shimano 755, 555, 965, M985 Goodridge Berg-Rad-Scheibenbremse Schlauch Set
- Spank Oozy Trail Pedals Green Bike
- Ultralight 31.8mm Bike Handlebar Stems Carbon MTB Road Bicycle Stem80 90 100 110
- 10L 20L Portable Toilet Travel Camping Outdoor Toilet Flush Potty Commode US KJ
- C--CRI MEDIUM PROFESSIONAL CHOICE FLEXIBLE COMFORT HORSE SPARTAN BELL BOOTS CRIM
- ALPS OutdoorZ Traverse EPS, Realtree MAX-1 XT - Freeship
- Casco glider black bianco 2019 Suomy bicicletta
- E-Bike 24V 10.4Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica M1 Velec VELA Weebot EG KOGA
- Factory Moto Désert An 250 green Polisport Predège-mains Predège Main (Paire)
- HYDY Vacuum Insulated Thermal Water Bottle 20 oz - BPA Free Stainless Steel - -
- Maurer 19020070 Inspection Lamp Fluor Maurer, 5 Metres Long
- NOS GT BMX 180mm OVER DRIVE CRANK ARMS ONLY RARE FOR SPEED SERIES BOX
- Rapha Cycling Short Sleeve Training Jersey Grey Size Medium BNWT
- Snow Peak Pole Carrying Case TP060
- Surefire G2X Pro Flashlight, Dual-Output LED, 15 600 Lumens, G2X-D-TN
- DC Shelter Snowboard Mittens Light bluee Denim B
- Genuine Shimano 17 Grappler 301HG Baitcasting Reel Left
- Karen Kane Women's Plus Size Lace Sleeve Top - Choose SZ color
- Men's sweatshirt SUPER GULP swallowed redirects here Comics on TV vintage
- Obermeyer Jumpsuit Snowsuit Periwinkle bluee VINTAGE Ladies Sz 4 Thermolite Plus
- Rapala Heavy Duty Fillet Knife
- Shimano (Shimano) Beitoriru 16 Gurappura Ct 150Hg Right Handle
- NEW Daiwa Spinning Reel 17 Theory 2506 (2500 Size)
- NEW Daiwa Spinning Reel 17 Theory 3500 PE-H
- NEW DAIWA Spinning Reel 17 ekusera- 3000 Sporting Goods genuine from JAPAN
- NEW Daiwa Spinning Reel 17 Wind Surf 35 Chunky Yarn genuine from JAPAN
- NEW Daiwa Spinning Reel 18 Freams LT 6000D-H genuine from JAPAN
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.