New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Stem Length:||100 mm||Type:||Quill|
|For Bike Type:||Road Bike - Racing||Color:|
|Handlebar Clamp Diameter:||26.0 mm||MPN:|
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- REEBOK CROSSFIT 'GRAB AND GO' GRIP DUFFLE BAG
- Shimano Dura Ace FC-7600 144BCD 1 8 NJS Chainring 50T Fixed Gear (18063007)
- Supernova Vélo Électrique Phare V1260 12-60V Dc , E-25
- Vittoria Pave 27mm tubular tires, one pair of tires.
- Women's XS 3 2MM EDGE Flex Short
- Daiwa 17 Liberty Club 1500 Spinning Reel 4960652094054 New G
- AIMAI LEXY Nano Ultra Small LED Light Night Riding Camping Sports Lamps BEST
- Campagnolo Athena EPS Front Derailleur RRP .99 Mech
- Dome Tent Screen Room, Classic Spacious Foldable Outdoor Camping Canopy Assemble
- Emersongear JPC Tactical Vest Easy Plate Carrier Shooting Airsoft Carrier RG
- High Visibility Cycling jersey bib pants set long sleeve padded tights bike mens
- Maillot cycliste COFIDIS 1998 cycling shirt jersey manches longues vintage rare
- New Wildlife Scouting Camera Infrared 12MP 1080P HD Cam Trail Hunting Camera KT
- Powerful CREE LED Torch Flashlight Lantern Searchlight Spotlight Long Distance
- shoes market hikes Salomon Ellipse 2 gtx grey lady grey 46243 - New
- Trikot lange multisport Sattel blue Größe xxl 2010300164 Bergfieber Radfahren
- Dakine - Fillmore Mitón - Louif Paradis Guantes Snowboard Esquí
- Gamakatsu Rod Gama Ayu Fine Special IV Red XH 9.5m From Stylish Anglers Japan
- Johnson 1967 Outboard Decal Kit (Multiple Sizes Available) 3M Marine Grade
- Megabass 426766 Lure I-SLIDE 185 Floating PM Hasu Japan new .
- Nordica N ST Ergoframe Women's Ski Boots MDP 24 US 7 Satisfaction Guaranteed
- NOS Kit Comandi Campagnolo Athena Syncro 2
- NOS Lawrence Bethel Spearing Decoy Ice Fishing Lure 11 Fish Decoy W PHOTO 3
- NOS Legal Action bmx axle extender pegs rare old mid school freestyle flatland
- NOS LOOK S2R S2 RACING HENRIK DJERNIS PEDALS MTB 9 16x20 VINTAGE BIKE BICYCLE
- NOS Magura HS11 Hydraulic Brake Front (G13)
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.