Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Sub Type:||Halter||Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Support al guidon pour garmin race mount black 850934007282 K-Edge gps
- VIVIMAX Max Hit Alloy Light Pedals, Red
- Workout Rings Fitness Wooden Gymnastics Olympic Crossfit Adjustable Straps New
- Daiwa 17 tournament ISO 5500 long cast from japan (14027
- Brand New 2019 Mens Ride KX Snowboard Bindings Olive Large
- COTTAGE CRAFT HORSE PONY DRAW REINS BROWN LARGE
- Crank Bredhers Mallet E TiTAN black - nur 370g - tuned by TP
- E-Bike 48V 11.6Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Teutoburg Outrider Velomini
- Haller Damastmesser Messer mit Damastklinge Jagdmesser
- MAGLIA SANTINI KARMA black BIANCO Size XXXL
- Next Generation Remote Control Extender Home Office Hd Tv Stereo Room Theater El
- Pop-Up Room in a Bag Instant Portable Changing, Shower and Bathroom with Dura...
- SHIMANO ULTEGRA 6870-SS DI2 11-SPEED SHORT CAGE ROAD REAR BICYCLE DERAILLEUR
- Topeak Mini 9 Pro Carbon Multi Tool
- Vintage 1973 Schwinn Varsity 10 Speed Bicycle 75.00 Or Best Offer
- Groco 2 Npt X 2 Id Bronze Pipe To Hose Straight Fitting
- KUFA CT50 Sports Foldable Crab Trap W RED White Floats Harness Bait Bag Caliper
- Mons Royale Alagna 3 4 Women's Leggings Thermal Base Layer Winter New
- NEW Shimano Reel 16 NASKIE 2500
- Portable Fish Fillet Cleaning Table Plastic Picnic with Sink for Camping BBQ New
- Scarpa F1 Alpine Touring Boot sz 26.5
- SIMMS SUPERLIGHT PANTS SIZE XXL (NEW WITH TAGS)
- Trout,Crappie rod 6'0 IM7 Spinning now 45.99 FREE SHIP
- 2 x Single Handle Long Iron Biceps Wire Rope Hoist Grip Steel
- Asymmetric Carbon MTB Wheels 29er 36mm Wide Powerway M42 Red Hub 32Hole UD Matte
- Carbon Road Fixie Bike Rigid Fork 1 1 8 700C steerer tube length 300mm Caliper
- Waterworks Lamson Fly Reel Guru 4 GREAT NEW
- 4 Pcs 245mm (9.65 ) Stainless Steel Clamp On Boat Fishing Rod Holder For Boat
- Billabong Junior's Ways Macrame Strap Knit Tank - Choose SZ color
- DT Swiss E 1700 wheel, 30 mm rim, 12 x 142 mm axle, 27.5 inch rear Shimano
- Markwort Game Face Medium Smoke Softball Safety Mask With Pony Tail H Light gold
- NEW Original Fender Brace TWISTED CAGE For 20 & 26 Bikes Lowrider Cruiser gold
- RAGE Fitness Olympic Training Barbell, 15 lb, For Weightlifting and Power Liftin
- Shimano CS-6700 Ultegra 10-speed cassette 11 - 25T
- Sun Seeker Recumbent Bicycle Fenders - 16 20X2in - 29201
- VINTAGE SHIMANO 600 SIS RD-6208 SHORT CAGE REAR DERAILLEUR CERAMIC PULLEY
- WTP 4 Ring Universal Extended Plate Bit
- WTP Full Cheek Normal Plate Bit
- WTP Ring Bit Normal Plate Bit
- WTP Winning Tongue Plate Loose Ring Bit Pony Horse Extended Plate All Discipline
- Wulff Ambush Clear Head Triangle Taper Fly Line - Chartreuse - 4F I
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.