PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- E-Bike 24V 27.2Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad Brompton Gitane Flying Donkey Nuclear
- Fire-Maple FMS-300T Ultra-Light Titanium Folding Stove 45g 2600W Portable Coo...
- Isca (ISUKA) sleeping bag ultra-light green [minimum working temperature of 10 d
- Men's Specialized Audax Road Cycling shoes Many Sizes New In Box Size 45
- OES Alpine snowboards 180GS World Cup VIST
- Regatta Xert Stretch Trouser II elastiasche Funktionshose 4-wege-stretch UVP
- Specialized cycling suit summer jersey bike maillot set tops wear ropa ciclismo
- Tactical Vest Mens Military Hunting Field Battle Airsoft Molle Waistcoat Combat
- Vango Harmony Single Sleeping Bag Square - Nutmeg
- Gill net. 3 inch mesh 3 inch trasmallo tumbo
- KastKing Carbon Fiber Drag Spinning Reel Extra Spool Freshwater Saltwater Fish
- Merrell Tahr Bolt Waterproof Leather Hiking Walking Womens Lace Cushion Trainers
- OCUN Pearl LU Climbing shoes
- PRI QUILTED DRESSAGE SHOW SADDLE PAD
- Scott Spey Rod T2H 13'6 7wt 4pc 1357 4
- Smart Sonar PRO+ - GPS Portable Wireless Wi-Fi Fish Finder For Shore And Ice
- U-0-72 Tough-1 Zebra Mesh Fly Sheet
- 2008 Cannondale SuperSix Road Bicycle Fork For 700c Wheel Full Carbon Fiber
- AVIATOR RETRO HARLEY MOTORCYCLE GERMAN HALF OPEN LEATHER HELMET DOT CHOPPER
- Vtg ZEBCO Prostaff Spinning Fishing Rod 6' 6 Medium Action Model 4331 6-14lb
- 3367 New Do It Drop Shot Sinker Mold w Line Grip Swivels - sizes 1 8 1 4 3 8 1 2
- Beval Ldt Open Front Hind Boots Size 4 Large Horse
- CAP Barbell 100 lb. Vinyl Weight Set 1 New
- Easton EC70 Carbon Road Bike Seatpost 30.9 x 400mm 2 Bolt Zero Offset 230g
- Maxxis Ignitor 29x2.10 Tire Folding 60tpi Single Compound EXO Tubeless Ready
- No1 Reflective Running Vest Gear YOUR BEST CHOICE TO STAY VISIBLE Ultra Lig
- Reebok Men's Z Dual Rush Running shoes
- Shimano Dura-Ace 11sp Double Front Derailleur FD-R9100 28.6-31.8-Clamp Road
- Office Zpi Reel 16 Nrc Spool For Meta Mgl Nrc716pg-lb.
- Office ZPI reel Daiwa for offset handle OS92D-G gold.Japan import
- Office ZPI reel Daiwa for PG spool NRC001PG VO.Japan import
- Office ZPI Reel EVA Light Knob Slim Long G gold.
- Office ZPI reel offset handle OS92S-G gold for Shimano.Japan import
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.