Does Not Apply
|For Bike Type:||Road Bike - Racing|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy|
Does not apply
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Campagnolo Record 12s Crank, 172.5mm, 12-Speed, 53-39t, Carbon
- DT Swiss 540 TD 40h 135mm 6-Bolt Tandem
- Equipamiento por ultratorque os-fit cojinetes ut-bb240 - r1130071 2653611801 AP-
- Hope Crankset w Double Spider 165mm Arms 30mm Axle 140mm 68 73mm Tools Red
- Maloja Multisportshort kurze Hose NatanM. brown wasserabweisend
- Nitro Team Snowboard - Men's
- Portabicicletas para gancho remolque cc-c03 conveniente para la 2 e-bike
- Shimano AM9 (AM901) - SPD shoes - Grey bluee
- The North Face Aleutian 40F 4C Mummy Sleeping Bag - Regular - orange and Grey
- Vaude Men's's Hose Virt Softshell Pants Ii Trousers
- Glomex RHEA V8100S2 Satellite TV Antenna
- Kep Cromo Polish Unisex Safety Wear Riding Hat - bluee All Sizes
- Megabass Lure X-PLOSE F Won gold Hongmgoldko F S from JAPAN
- Nos Santa Cruz Jeff Gred Demon shoe inserts never used
- QUANTUM TEAM KVD KVD101H 7.3 1 8 BEARING LEFT HAND BAITCAST REEL BOXED NEW
- Shakespeare Cypry FS mit Schnur Rolle Reel Freilaufrolle Angelrolle
- Shimano SPHEROS SW 6000HG Spinning Reel in box from japan New Japan new.
- Terramar Men's Predator Heavyweight Outdoors Sports Pants, Bison Brown, Medium
- 1 Shimano PartRD 14933 Spool Assembly Fits Stradic 4000FJ
- 2 ULTRA FIGHT ROUND HOUSE 12' 0 MEDIUM LIGHT ACTION JIGGING RODS.
- ARTEX THINSULATE THERMAL INSULATION NORDIC CROSS COUNTRY SKIBOOTS WOMEN 41 8.5
- Campagnolo Record 12s Crank, 175mm, 12-Speed, 53-39t, Carbon
- Campagnolo Record 12-Speed 8-Piece Groupset NEW NIB
- Campagnolo Record 151 BCD Chainring 47T vintage road bicycle 3 32 NOS
- CAMPAGNOLO RECORD 1st GEN HUBS HUBSET HIGH FLANGE 36H 120MM - 50s 60s
- CAMPAGNOLO RECORD 2nd MODEL FRONT DERAILL ITALY 60's - USED VGC
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.