New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||N/A||Color:|
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Jersey MTB de manga corta Fox 2018 Indicator Asym black
- Merrell Eagle Hiking Walking Mountaineering Mens Leather Suede Lace Up Boots
- OLD SCHOOL BMX TANGE SEIKI TG-235 HEADSET TG235 MX MOTOCROSS BICYCLE JAPAN NOS
- Ride Brezerker snowboard new 159Cm
- Spikeball Pro - New, Unopened
- Stuhl Klappsessel HIGHLANDER Deluxe Padded Moon Camping Angeln blue
- Daiwa UVF MEGA SENSOR 12 BRAID EX +Si PE (30.7kg)-1200m Braided Line
- G.Loomis IMX Steelhead Float Rods
- Irideon Hampshire Tech Fleece Knee Patch Show Riding Breeches, Tan, 34
- Megabass 2018 RHODIUM 63 LEFT HANDLE
- Nordica Mens NRGY H3 Snow Ski Boot Anthracite orange Size 28.5, 10.5 US NEW
- PIKEUR Full Seat Breeches White 23' Waist 24 L 26L
- SALOMON F9 SUPER FORCE 9.1 2S 203 CM DOWNHILL SKIS W SALOMON 997 BINDINGS
- Shires Performance Saddlecloth Unisex Saddlery Saddle Pad - Brown All Sizes
- Techquilt Show Saddle Pad Shaped Non-Slip Close Contact (White, 17)
- GAN CRAFT JOINTED CLAW 178 SS AYU Slow Siniking 2oz
- 18 Inch Silhouette Working Hunter Saddle
- Arctix Men's Snowpants - NWT - Size 4XXL
- 1-1 8 Carbon Fiber Road Bike Integrated Handlebar With Stem Racing Drop Bar
- ASIACOM Full Carbon Fiber MTB Road Bicycle Saddle Bicycle Parts Front Seat
- CAMPAGNOLO WOLBER TX PROFIL Wheelset Road Wheel
- DT240S 29er MTB Full Carbon wheel Clincher Mountain Bike Disc Brake UD Matt 35mm
- MAVIC SSC VINTAGE 80's ALLOY Derailleur Bolt Set BB33 R2
- NEW Other Speedplay Zero CLEATS Road Bike Clipless Cleats Clip In Hardware
- Promax CF-2 Cold Forged 2 Piece Crank 24 x 170mm blueee with BB
- Selle zero pas de tri t2.0 black 442603851 Prologo course mtb
- Sram X.4 8-Speed Trigger Mountain Bike Shifter Set - 00.7015.093.000
- Vintage cassette pignone Regina Corsa 4 s v Road corsa eroica
- 2019 Shot Show Night Fision Batman Patch
- Cavallino Marino Verona Ladies Show Coat
- Alpha Ind. Giacca ALS Fodera - black
- Captain Stagg camp disaster prevention for light illumination lanJapan import
- E-Bike 24V 11.6Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Moovway BBF Pivot Trivel Ontario DB
- Ferrino Tent Sling 2 Green
- International Caravan Royal Tahiti Outdoor Balau Wood Storage Trunk
- Mens Cycling Jersey Cool Tron White Light Pattern Short Cycling Kits
- UJ PA001 w PRK45mm II knob for Daiwa Saltiga Dog Fight 60008000 reel RED SV
- UJ Power Arm PA001 W 45mm knob for Shimano '08+ Stella SW 1000030000 reel SV GD
- UJ PRK 30mm knob for Shimano AR-C AERO Exsence Rarenium stradic CI4+ REEL Blk SV
- UJ PRK 40 II Knob for Shimano Saragosa SW 5000 10000 Stella Tranx reel BLK SV
- UJ PRK 40 Knob for Shimano Stella Sustain FD Saragosa Twinpower FA FC reel GR GD
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.