New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Maillot de VTT manches longues Alpinestars 2017 Drop 2 Bright blue Acid yellow
- Nitecore MT2A 6 Cree Xp-G R5 LED Rechargeable Waterproof Tactical Flashlight
- PROPPER STL I Pant- LAPD Navy (30x30)
- Sixs Ts1L Base Layer Short Sleeve Superlight White
- TSG Helm Gr. L XL, Satin Olive
- White Country (Russia) Map Themed Cornhole Board Prints Wraps Corn Hole
- Horse Professional Equine Sports Bell No Turn Boots 4137F
- Lot of 5 New Rapala Jointed Floating J-9 Fishing Lures G gold
- MARINE Garmin EchoMap 73DV Preloaded LakeVu HD HD-ID DownVu Sonar map
- NEW Shimano SUPER 4000 GTM-RA, 5.7 1 gear ratio
- Powapacs Powalite+ Bivvy Light Brand New - Free Delivery
- SCHUTZ BredHERS QUIET CONTROL SINGLE REINS - 7800
- Sioen Mens Flexothane Classic redterdam Trousers (TL787)
- T-SHIRT Tee Infiniti Red Bull Racing Team Formula Formel 1 F1 Grafik NEU L DE
- 26 x 1.75 SCHWALBE ROAD CRUISER WHITE WALL Puncture Predection Bike Cycle Tyre
- Waldhausen Stainless Steel Single Jointed Full Cheek Snaffle Bit FREE DELIVERY
- 39-49 New Tony Lama WOMENS 6.5B Vaquero emroidered zip western boots was 219.00
- Big Agnes Tent Big House 4
- Alpinestars Ageless Hoodie Gr. XXL black
- Campagnolo Centaur 10 Speed 50T Chainring FC-CEG150 RRP .99
- Double Down ACE Hitch Bike Carrier
- Maleta Portabicicletas SCICON AEredECH EVOLUTION TSA BOLSA TRAVEL BIKE
- NEW TEQUINOIT SET BASE ROPE RING SPORTS EXERCISE FITNESS ACCESSORIES OUTDOOR
- Pro Line Proliners 3-Ply Stretch Wader Sizes 10-13 KHK
- Sella scratch x8 tirox black 442603091 Prologo corsa mtb
- SRAM PC Red 22 11V 114 Chain
- Vintage 1953 Marathon Lure Book Planning Your Selling COMPLETE
- 2004 Ski-Doo MXZ 440x LC Graphics Reproduction 12 Piece Vinyl Decals
- C-O-17 17 Western Horse Saddle American Leather Flex Trail Barrel Racing Hilaso
- 700C 25mm wide U-shape 46mm depth Bicycle carbon Rim Clincher carbon bike Rim
- Campagnolo Bora One Ultra 35 Tubular Rim, Rear
- Dometic Mobicool F16 AC green Minikühlschrank
- Emerson Tactical Modular MOLLE Triple Open Top SMG Magazine Mag Pouch Holder
- High Speed Gear LT Light TACO MOLLE Single Rifle Mag Pouch, HSGI
- Maillot cycliste à pois TOUR de FRANCE VIRENQUE FESTINA shirt maglia trikot XL
- Nitecore HA20 LED Headlamp Headlight 300 Lumens w 2x AAs + Key Chain Light
- Quantum Micro MXP Spinning Rod 6' 1 Pc Fishing Pole, 2-6Light
- Quantum Micro MXP Spinning Rod 6'3 1 Pc Fishing Pole, 4-8Medium Light
- QUANTUM NEW CABO PT Sea Beach Reel - All Sizes
- Quantum Nova NO350R Levelwind Reel Free Shipping Walleye Salmon Musky
- Quantum OP1056LC,,NS6 Optix Spin Combo, 5'6'' light 10-Sz Reel, No Line, 2BB +
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.