New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Numéro de pièce fabricant:||81278||EAN:|
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Nitecore EF1 Cree XM-L2 U3 830 Lms Explosion-proof LED Flashlight (No battery)
- Professional Series 6 Qt. Saute Pan Stainless
- SILCA HX-ONE Home Essential KIT
- TRU-SPEC Men's Cotton 24-7 Pant, Navy, 40 x 30-Inch
- Wenzel 36505 13 x 9 Foot Vacation Lodge Medium 7-Person Tent With Canopy Fly
- Horse Amish Western USA Hermann Oak Letaher Split Ear Headstall 975H330
- Los Angeles Pop Art Men's Cat Cotton Polyester Hooded Sweatshirt
- New Daiwa BG (SW lure only) 5000H Spinning Reel Japan F S 162
- PENN Regiment II Boat 212 20lb, 30lb oder 50lb, Bootsrute Pilkrute, Meeresrute
- PowerPro Braided Spectra Fishing Line - 1500 Yds, 40 Lb., Yellow
- Schleese Jes Elite Dressage Saddle
- Simrad GO7 XSR Chatplotter Fishfinder with TotalScan Transducer 000-14319-001
- TRABUCCO SYGNUM XS PRO ENERGY 4,20mt. 13.80ft. (10-30gr.) High Quality Match
- Visier für agv s4 stealth fata morgana ti-tech gp pro- getönt' dunkelheit
- 2PCS Adjustable Boat Fishing Stainless Steel Rod Holder Fits 1 to 1-1 4 Tube
- 20 406 Front & Rear 40mm Wheelset 20 24 Spokes OLD 100mm 130mm Shimano 11S
- Attacco manubrio funnduro 35mm 0 31,8mm alluminio arancione Funn Bici Scatto fis
- Carcasa Impermeable Topeak Iphone6 Plus sin Soporte
- Bennett Trim Tabs 24 X 9 W Electronic Indicator Control - 249EIC
- DEDA RS Carbon Seatpost 27.2x320mm
- Lole Original Lily Bag - Marine Gym Bag NEW
- New NOS Shimano PD-A550 Road Toe clip pedals Rare Unopened Tri Fixie Commuter
- Prologo Scratch 2 Saddle RRP .99
- Selle Selle Royal Concept MTB Speedbike Vélo de Course
- SRAM Lever Internals G2 Guide RS Hydraulic Brake Repair Kit
- Vintage - MAVIC 315 - road bike headset 1 26.4 EC30 25.4-24TPI EC30 26
- 20000 LM COOLbiz LM04 T6 Cycling Focus Long Shot Outdoor Highlight Flashlight US
- CMP WOMAN SWEAT 38L1306 U901
- Augason Farms 88 Serv WHOLE RASPBERRIES 4 x Can (4 x 8oz) Camping Emergency
- Cinelli Integralter 40,5 handlebar 1'
- Deejo - Maori Tattoo Design Juniper Wood Handle Folding Knife - 37G
- E-Bike 8.8Ah 36V Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica para Liebe-Bike Pivot Merida
- Heavy Duty Steel Folding Chair Director with Cooler Bag and Side Table Camping
- MAGLIA DOTOUT HORIZON FZ BIANCO grey MELANGE Size L
- NEW ZEMPIRE FLO CUP HOLDER REMOVABLE STABLE ATTACHMENT TWIN DRINK HIKING CAMPING
- PRE OWNED LEATHERMAN FOLDING MULTI TOOL REV TOOL -B20
- Short de Cyclisme Giro 2016 Ride Classic Jet black
- The North Face Men’s Lightweght Khaki color Unlined Wndbreaker Pants., 34x32
- VINTAGE CAMPAGNOLO CAMPY 32H HOLE 135x9 SP Rr 100x9 Ft MTB BIKE HUB SET
- HAND BRAIDED 100% RAWHIDE BIT HOBBLE with RAWHIDE BUTTONS
- Ladies Driza-Bone Australia Brown Riding Coat Size 4 S 100cms Wax
- Mountain Force Raffia Shirt Womens Mid Layer
- O'Neill Women's Ladies PWEX Star Trousers Pants Power White Large (14) BNWT
- RIO gold Trout Series All-Around Floating Fly Line WF5
- Shimano Caenan 151 Left Handed Reel
- 3 7 x 150’ Double Braid Polyester Rope Sling 5900Lbs BREAKING STRENGTH bluee GO1
- 3 8'' 300' Braid Polyster Pulling Rope 3 8in 9.5mm 200KG Nylon NEW GENERATION
- 3 8 300 Braid Polyster Pulling Rope Double Braid Cable High Force with Thimble
- 3 8 oz egg sinkers - quantity of 12 25 50 100 200 400 - FREE SHIPPING
- 3 8 12FT Fishing Nylon Monofilament Mesh Cast Net Easy Throw For Hand Casting ！
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.